Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day Two, Painting Jenny

Jenny Jusell, day two, oil, 30"h x 24"w, ©Jill Banks 2012
Very quick post ... and hopefully I can add more another night.

Today was day two, demo day at the Torpedo Factory. Lots of fun with lots of visitors. Thanks for coming!

Three days left there in Studio #333: Monday, Thursday and Friday. Then it's back to the Artists' Atelier, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA. I hope to see you there!

Thanks, Mom ... again for your stellar job of welcoming folks into the studio.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
100 Faces in 100 Days Project
Email
Phone: 703.403.7435

Events and Exhibits

Guests at the demo
August, Visiting Resident Studio Artist, Torpedo Factory, 105 N. Union St., Alexandria, VA, Studio #333. See regular hours/days, reception, demo dates on the events page on my web site. 
I'll be in my studio:
Mondays, 10am-5pm
Thursdays, 2-9pm
Friday, noon-6pm
Saturdays, noon to 6pm
Sundays, noon to 6pm
Other events/times will be listed on my event page on my new web site. I hope to see you there!

July 7- August 31, Artists' Atelier, "Water, Water, Everywhere" group exhibit, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA.  Open Saturdays, noon - 4pm. 

Sunday, October 14, MPA Artfest Outdoor Juried Arts Festival, McLean Central Park, McLean, VA

Saturday and Sunday, October 20&21, Great Falls Annual Studio Tour, 10am-5pm, visit artists in their studios throughout Great Falls on a self-guided tour. I’ll be at the Artists’ Atelier, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA 22066

No comments: