Saturday, August 11, 2012

Still Life Demo Tomorrow at the Torpedo Factory

Today's progress on "Studio 333 and Glads," oil, 24"h x 18"w
Quick post to leave time for me to figure out exactly what I'll be painting ... and to get some dinner.

Tomorrow (Sunday, August 12) from 1-5pm, check in on a free painting demonstration in Studio #333 at the Torpedo Factory, 105 N. Union Street, Alexandria, VA. Stay as long as you like. I'd love to see you there. It'll be fun!

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
100 Faces in 100 Days Project
Email
Phone: 703.403.7435

Events and Exhibits

August, Visiting Resident Studio Artist, Torpedo Factory, 105 N. Union St., Alexandria, VA, Studio #333. See regular hours/days, reception, demo dates on the events page on my web site. 
Still life painting demo: Sunday, August 12, 1 to 5pm
Portrait painting demos: August 19 and August 26, 1 to 5pm.
I'll be in my studio:
Mondays, 10am-5pm
Thursdays, 2-9pm
Friday, noon-6pm
Saturdays, noon to 6pm
Sundays, noon to 6pm
Other events/times will be listed on my event page on my new web site. I hope to see you there!

July 7- August 31, Artists' Atelier, "Water, Water, Everywhere" group exhibit, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA.  Open Saturdays, noon - 4pm. 

Sunday, October 14, MPA Artfest Outdoor Juried Arts Festival, McLean Central Park, McLean, VA

Saturday and Sunday, October 20&21, Great Falls Annual Studio Tour, 10am-5pm, visit artists in their studios throughout Great Falls on a self-guided tour. I’ll be at the Artists’ Atelier, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA 22066



No comments: