Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bye to the Torpedo Factory

My wall in Studio #333
Today is my last day at the Torpedo Factory as a guest artist. Tomorrow (Friday) was going to be packing day, but I've got some other plans for it.

I'll miss the comraderie of other Torpedo Factory artists ... and that of my month of visitors. Hopefully, many will visit at the Artists' Atelier, the studio I share with 13 other artists at 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA.

I made some partial updates to my web site's event page. The Fall is always busy. Lots of art events to come.

Bye, Studio #333.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
100 Faces in 100 Days Project
Email
Phone: 703.403.7435

Events and Exhibits

Sunday, October 14, MPA Artfest Outdoor Juried Arts Festival, McLean Central Park, McLean, VA
 
Saturday and Sunday, October 20&21, Great Falls Annual Studio Tour, 10am-5pm, visit artists in their studios throughout Great Falls on a self-guided tour. I’ll be at the Artists’ Atelier, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA 22066
 

No comments: