Friday, February 12, 2010

Did Some Redecorating on My House Paintings: Round Two

I couldn't help myself. Made some changes on the latest two home interior paintings ... including making my free model (husband Randy) disappear. Today I'm home alone ... he managed to leave the house for errands, lunch with his Dad, etc. and so I painted him out of the picture. These two are improved, but I could use painting on them each one more time after the paint's dry. Currently, try as I might, I cannot get the paint to stick. So it's streakier than I'd like.

Round Two.

"Corner Seat", oil on Raymar panel, 8"h x 6"w, copyright Jill Banks 2010.
"Snow Day"work in progress, oil on Raymar panel, 9"h x 12"w, copyright Jill Banks 2010.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435 

No comments: