Friday, June 11, 2010

Back to "The Produce Seller"

Quick post ... because I'm starving. Type ... then eat.

I've been working on this one the past two days, trying to finish it up. It's not easy.

I'll put it aside and see what I think tomorrow a.m. Actually, I swear it doesn't look that much different than two days ago's version. What's up with that? Hmmm.

"The Produce Seller" (it used to be named "Fresh Produce" ... which do you like better?, oil on Senso linen, 20"h x 16"w, copyright Jill Banks 2010.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

3 comments:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

I like "Fresh Produce" because there is such contact with the viewer, it's a little flirty!

Nicely done, Jill.

Cindy said...

I like "Fresh Produce"--great painting, Jill!

Jill Banks said...

Okay. "Fresh Produce" it is. By the way, I wiped out part of today's work. It's still a work in progress... whether I like it or not.