You can find out for yourself by just visiting the home page: www.jillbanks.com.
But, here's what's new
- A preview of my upcoming July solo show "Painting the Town" (I've included too many paintings there ... some will be "edited" out before the show hangs ... but you'll get the idea.)
- Updated main gallery page
- Market Series Gallery page -- all new
- New Still Life Gallery page
- Pricing and additional info added to new individual pages in the still life and market series galleries plus new paintings have been added
- Updated info on Summer workshops -- I've changed two of the dates for the "Painting the Town" workshop (I'm moving and have two visits to NYC for Salmagundi Club shows)
I'm off to take paintings to the artReston Annual Juried Exhibition sponsored by the League of Reston Artists. There will be a reception for that show Sunday, June 13, 2-4pm at the JoAnn Rose Gallery in Lake Anne, Reston, VA.
Randy and I did buy our new house ... so we'll actually have someplace to live next month. An exciting but busy time in the Banks household.
"Lemons, Sunflowers and the Blue Teakettle", oil on linen, 30"h x 24"w, copyright Jill Banks 2010 is one of the new additions to my still life gallery pages ... and depicts a scene from my "current" kitchen. Seemed appropriate for this post.