Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vote for "Miriam"

"Miriam in Her Gray Beret," oil, 20"h x 16"w, ©Jill Banks 2012
I just entered "Miriam in Her Gray Beret" in the BoldBrush January Online Painting Competition. If you happen to be a Facebook user, and you do like the painting, I hope you'll "like it" on the contest page. And you can see more entries, from other artists on the Entries Page.

In any case, this post gave me an excuse to put up a favorite painting, once again. It's left my studio and is now hanging with its new owners.

I'm not sure exactly what else I'm up to today ... except some painting and class preparation. Maybe I'll have something to show for the day, later.

"Dining Alfresco" Juried into the Art League January Show
On view at the Art League Gallery in the Torpedo Factory, 105 N. Union St., Alexandria, VA for the month of January. Take a look!

"Ostrich and Polka Dots," "Ramsey" and "Half Dozen Donuts" are on view in Great Falls Studios' January Virtual (online) Gallery Exhibit "Patterns"

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
100 Faces in 100 Days Project Page 1 (faces 1-54): www.jillbanks.com/jillbanks/100_Faces_in_100_Days_Project.html
100 Faces in 100 Days Project Page 2 (faces 55-100): www.jillbanks.com/jillbanks/100_Faces_in_100_Days_Project_2.html
Email

No comments: