Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Cut Sunflowers" Painting On the Easel

"Cut Sunflowers" work in progress on my easel.
Trina brought in these sunflowers and vase to still life class today and I painted on this a little during class ... and then more after ... and this still needs some work (a little). Long intro, but here it is. I planned on photographing it in stages as a lesson but my card for my camera was at home. I'll do that with the next painting I start.

I've got to go and get some dinner. Check back. There might be some typing left in me.

"Cut Sunflowers" work in progress, 20"h x 16"w, oil on linen, ©Jill Banks 2011.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
100 Faces in 100 Days Project: www.jillbanks.com/jillbanks/100_Faces_in_100_Days_Project.html
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really good post!

Anonymous said...

THIS PAINTING IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!