Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Michelle I" Still Progressing...


Here's an update on a painting I did as practice before my public demo as part of my "On the Bright Side" exhibit at the Great Falls Library (9830 Georgetown Pike, Great Falls, VA; on exhibit through August 31) ... of my son Sam's girlfriend, Michelle Anonick. I still want to work on some of my edges and her ears, hair, expression a bit, but I'll let it dry for four days before doing any more work on it. That way, the progress made to date won't be lost. (If I don't think it's improving, I can "erase" the new day's work.)

Sam's happy with it (again). Yea!

"Michelle I" work in progress, oil on linen, 24"h x 18"w, copyright Jill Banks 2009.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

No comments: