Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sun Gazette Article This Week

Brian Trompeter from the Sun Gazette wrote a nice article, "McLean Artist Combines Color with Timelessness" in this week's paper. I told husband Randy that I might have to wear a muzzle the next time I get interviewed. I definitely say some funny things and I swear I'm more intelligent than I sound. You can view the article online. There's even a video clip of me introducing you to some of the paintings in my "On the Bright Side" solo show.

By the way, friend and fellow artist Francie Vecchi and clients Victor and Wendy Sellier were quoted in the article. I like what they said. Thanks!

Brian Trompeter also interviewed friend and fellow artist Adrienne Kralick about her August show at Rehoboth Beach and upcoming art festival at Bethany Beach. Read that article here.

I'm working away today at the Atelier on more oranges. Lots of paint.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

No comments: