Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last Day to See "On the Bright Side" Exhibit


In case you've missed it, today's the last day to view my "On the Bright Side" solo exhibit at the Great Falls Library, 9830 Georgetown Pike, Great Falls, VA. The show includes 23 paintings and drawings that give you a solid glimpse into my joyful-leaning outlook on life. Turn off the news. Go see the show.

Tomorrow's the last day to see "Still Life Poetry" an invitational group exhibit at ArtSpace Herndon, 750 Center Street, Herndon, VA, open tomorrow 1-3pm. I have four pieces there including "Sunflowers and Gladioli", "Peonies", "Sunday Morning" and "Peppermint Stick and Pencil". It's a great exhibt. Don't miss it either!

I'll be in my studio today (Saturday), the Artists' Atelier, 1144 Walker Road, Great Falls from noon-4pm -- probably painting apples. Maybe oranges. Maybe Michelle. Maybe a commission.

There are my marching orders for you this weekend. I hope they work.

I still don't have evidence that the subscribe via email section is working. Keep checking this site until you start to get posts via email from me. Thanks!

"Rainy Day Market" is my postcard image for the "On the Bright Side" show. Remarkably, it's still available for purchase. Oil on linen, 30"h x 24"w, copyright Jill Banks 2009.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

No comments: