Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spring Is Going to Come

"Warm Studio" work in progress, oil, 20"h x 16"w, ©Jill Banks 2014
But until then, this is the warm vision I needed to conjure up inside my home studio. Enjoy. Melt, snow, melt.

New classes starting soon are now up on my web site: www.JillBanks.com. Take a look and sign up as soon as you can. They fill quickly.

Other updates are on the site as well. Events, etc. The Richeson75 Still Life and Florals online exhibit is up with two of my pieces.

Great show at the Atelier.

Stay warm,

Jill

Check out my Paint In Italy workshop, held August 2-10 on my website's classes page: www.JillBanks.com.



More events coming soon.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
 
Email
Phone: 703.403.7435

Artists Atelier, Great Falls VA website: GreatFallsAtelier.com  
Paint in Italy Workshop: August 3 - 10, 2014: Info

EXHIBITS AND WORKSHOP 

February 26-March 31: Spring Fever, Gallery in the Artists Atelier, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA 22066. Open Wednesdays and Saturdays, noon-4pm.  I'll have one to four pieces in that exhibit. 


Paint with Me in Italy, August 3-10. See my Workshop page for details. I hope you can join us for one fantastic trip!



No comments: