Monday, March 24, 2014

Art at Greenberry's

"Jardin de Montmartre" at Greenberry's in McLean, VA
Today, husband Randy and I hung six pieces of my art at Greenberry's Coffee and Tea in McLean, VA. Our instructions were to install after 5pm so the place wouldn't be packed. It wasn't quite as crazy as in previous visits/installs -- but the spots we need to get to are always occupied. Always.

I hope you have the chance to stop in.

Hanging in the front are "Café Break" and "Jardin de Montmartre." In the back are "Warm Studio," "The Trattoria," "The Wedding Reception" and "Backyard BBQ."


"Warm Studio," oil, 20"h x 16"w, ©Jill Banks 2014







Still Life Class starts tomorrow (Tuesday, March 25). See the classes page on my web site for more info.

Gotta go.

Jill

Coming up this Thursday, March 27, 3:30 to 5:30pm -- Art Reception at Hilton's Worldwide Headquarters in McLean, VA. Only during those two hours. RSVP necessary. Email me. See my web site's event page for more details.

And, I'm still hoping more of you will join me in Italy in August. See my web site for more details.


Phone: 703.403.7435
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Web: www.JillBanks.com



Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com

Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel (This link takes you to the subscription page.)

Paint with Me in Italy: August 3 to 10, 2014.
For more info, itinerary and links to register, see the classes page on my web site.

See Current  and Upcoming Exhibits/Events

No comments: