Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"New York Yellow and Blues" Rainy Street Painting

"New York Yellow and Blues" almost done, oil, 40"h x 30"w, ©Jill Banks 2014

What I was working on today. See yesterday's post or my web site for current and upcoming events.

Word from the new owner of "Missing Mary Beth": "And the new home LOVES "Missing Mary Beth" which is already hung and looks very classy." That's great! Happy news.

Jill


Phone: 703.403.7435
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Web: www.JillBanks.com

Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com

Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel (This link takes you to the subscription page.)

Paint with Me in Italy: August 3 to 10, 2014.
For more info, itinerary and links to register, see the classes page on my web site.

See Current  and Upcoming Exhibits/Events
 


Other New York City and urban street paintings can be found in the Places Gallery under Works on my web site: www.JillBanks.com. Please take a look.

No comments: