Monday, December 19, 2011

Eat It Or Paint It? "Garlic Rope" Painting Today

"Garlic Rope," 6"h x 6"w, oil, ©Jill Banks 2011
Whenever food enters the Banks household, my family asks the question ... "is it to paint or to eat?" I guess you know today's answer.

I spent most of the day however fixing paintings. With great success. Hurray!

Sometime this week, I'm heading for the DC museums as a special re-energizing treat. I can't wait!!!

Current Exhibitions

Mainly ... my home is filled with lots of art from my December Home Studio Open House. Want a tour?


Richeson 75 Animals, Birds and Wildlife Online Exhibition, November 7- December 15, 2011. "Pretty Girl Hen" was selected as one of 75 finalists viewable online at www.richeson75.com/wildlife/index.html and in a full-color catalog.

To read more about the 100 Faces in 100 Days project on my web site (www.jillbanks.com), go to the 100 Faces Project Pages 1 and 2 where you can see all 100 of my volunteers. Click on the paintings, and go to my blog post for that person's sitting.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
100 Faces in 100 Days Project Page 1 (faces 1-54): www.jillbanks.com/jillbanks/100_Faces_in_100_Days_Project.html
100 Faces in 100 Days Project Page 2 (faces 55-100): www.jillbanks.com/jillbanks/100_Faces_in_100_Days_Project_2.html
Email

No comments: