Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Oil Painting from Life" Class Opening


There's suddenly room for one more student in my "Oil Painting from Life" class that starts this coming Tuesday, September 8. The class runs for 9 weeks, 9:30am-1:30pm ... and it's a great class for students of all levels. Get more info on my web site: www.jillbanks.com and click on classes. It's not possible to have more fun. If you'd like to register, please give me a call at 703.403.7435 or email me at jillbanks1@aol.com

I'm getting my studio ready for First Friday. It's a mess at the moment ... but come tomorrow night, 7-9pm ... it will be beeeee-autiful. At least, that's the plan.

Come see. Friday, September 4, 7-9pm, 1144 Walker Road, Suites D&G, Great Falls, VA.

"Caffe Bar", 20"x16", oil on Senso linen, copyright Jill Banks 2009 is one of the paintings that I'll have on view during First Friday at the Artists' Atelier. It's one of my many restaurant/street scenes you'll see that night. This one's from a recent trip to Venice, Italy.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

No comments: