Saturday, October 17, 2015

"Robin" and Last Day of Studio Tour 2015 Coming Up

"Robin," oil, 14"h x 11"w, ©2015 Jill Banks. Great subject. Great day.
Something weird just happened to my post ... but thanks to all of you who joined in the fun at the Great Falls Studio Tour days 1 & 2.

Tomorrow -- Sunday, October 18, noon to 1pm -- for demo three I'll be painting a portrait again -- this time of Kurt who happened to show up at just the right time today to be hired. I'll have to save landscape painting for this coming week's Brandywine Valley Plein Air event.

I sure hope you can catch the last day of the Great Falls 12th Annual Studio Tour. The Artists' Atelier, stop #14 on the Tour will be open for visitors from noon to 5pm. (I'll be ducking out early to head to Delaware ... but my husband, Randy, will be in charge of my space should you need anything.)

Winter classes are now up, too, on my web site. Take a look!  I'll be teaching a Portrait Painting/Drawing class this January on Sunday afternoons. Class size is limited and if you want to join us, don't wait. As School Director Julie Casso mentioned today -- that is not a ploy to get you to sign up. The class will fill and I hope you'll be in it.



October 16-18:  Great Falls 12th Annual Studio Tour, (I'll be at the Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA 22066). Self-guided tour of the home or group studios of 44 Great Falls artists. Last Day:  Sunday, October 18, Noon to 5pm.
Thanks for reading!
Jill

Phone: 703.403.7435
Email: jill@jillbanks.com
Web:
www.JillBanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com


See the Events page for more info/updates
October 16-18:  Great Falls 12th Annual Studio Tour, (I'll be at the Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA 22066). Self-guided tour of the home or group studios of 44 Great Falls artists. Hours: Friday and Sunday, Noon to 5pm. Saturday, 10am to 5pm. I'll be giving a painting demo from Noon to 1pm each day of the tour.
October 19-25:  Plein Air Brandywine Valley, Juried plein air competition, wet paint show and sale in Delaware.
December 3-6: One Of A Kind Show and Sale, Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL

No comments: