Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Capturing the Merchant of Menace

Rooster day.

"That's What I'm Squawking About," oil, 16"h x 12"w, ©2015 Jill Banks
This guy was keeping watch outside of the Merchant of Menace store in Marshalton, PA.  Actually, I'm a little confused around here what state we're in. Pennsylvania and Delaware are close neighbors.

Another interesting scene occupied my afternoon.

Tomorrow's Unionville day. These full days are exhausting. Time to rest up.

Thanks for reading!
Jill

Phone: 703.403.7435
Email: jill@jillbanks.com
Web:
www.JillBanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com


Winter classes are now up, too, on my web site. Take a look!  I'll be teaching a Portrait Painting/Drawing class this January on Sunday afternoons. Class size is limited and if you want to join us, don't wait. As School Director Julie Casso mentioned today -- that is not a ploy to get you to sign up. The class will fill and I hope you'll be in it.
 


See the Events page for more info/updates
October 19-25:  Plein Air Brandywine Valley, Juried plein air competition, wet paint show and sale in Delaware.
December 3-6: One Of A Kind Show and Sale, Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL

No comments: