|Randy and I are there to greet you in the lobby (left: "Randy and Me," right top: "Like Colors" and bottom: "Korean Garden")|
|Inside the gallery space|
|The alcove with "Market Day"|
After posting this, I'll update my website's "Warm Observations: People and Places" Preview page so you can see almost the whole show online.
If you can, come to the opening reception: Saturday, January 17, 7 to 9 pm at ArtSpace Herndon, 750 Center Street, Herndon, VA. "Warm Observations" runs from January 13 to February 22.
For more info on hours and to see the preview of the exhibition, click here.
Events and Exhibits
- January 13-February 22, 2015: "Warm Observations: People and Places" Solo Exhibit, ArtSpace Herndon, Herndon, VA. Reception: Saturday, January 17. Painting demonstration: Saturday, January 31. RSVP for painting demo.
- January 14 - 28: Great Falls School of Art Annual Student Exhibition, Atelier Gallery, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA. Reception: Friday, January 16, 7-9pm
- Paint with Me in Italy Plein Air Workshop: July 27 to August 2, 2015. Registration is now open. (This is where "Piemonte Lunch" was "born"!)
- See the Events page for more info/updates
- Ongoing: Visit the studio I share with 14 other artists at the Artists’ Atelier, Great Falls, VA open Wed. and Sat., 12- 4pm
Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel