|"Baby, It's Cold Outside," oil, 24"h x 18"w,©Jill Banks 2015.|
So it didn't make it into that exhibit, but sooner or later, I do get around to turning those visions in my head a reality. Here's my second favorite spot in our house (the studio still wins #1) -- the perfect table for Randy and me ... with snow lining the trees and grass outside.
Preview "Warm Observations" Online Here. Scenes from last Saturday's reception are repeated here. They weren't ready in time for the last post to go out. Enjoy!
|"Market Day," my painting from the Alba, Italy market behind Jay, trying to hide.|
Events and Exhibits
- January 13-February 22, 2015: "Warm Observations: People and Places" Solo Exhibit, ArtSpace Herndon, Herndon, VA. Reception: Saturday, January 17. Painting demonstration: Saturday, January 31. RSVP for painting demo.
- January 14 - 28: Great Falls School of Art Annual Student Exhibition, Atelier Gallery, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great
- Paint with Me in Italy Plein Air Workshop: July 27 to August 2, 2015. Registration is now open. (This is where "Piemonte Lunch" was "born"!)
- See the Events page for more info/updates
- Ongoing: Visit the studio I share with 14 other artists at the Artists’ Atelier, Great Falls, VA open Wed. and Sat.,
|Reception photos from the opening reception of "Warm Observations: People and Places"|
Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel
|How's that for a sign!|