|"Venezia Market II," oil, 18"h x 24"w, ©Jill Banks 2015|
Randy and I traveled to a much less touristy spot in Venice last Spring ... and enjoyed the glimpse of everyday living.
I've put this into the line-up of paintings to be hung at ArtSpace Herndon for my "Warm Observations: People and Places" solo exhibit. If it's too wet, it will stay home. Hope not.
Events and Exhibits
|Scene from my 2014 Paint with Me in Italy workshop. Join us this Summer!|
- January 13-February 22, 2015: "Warm Observations: People and Places" Solo Exhibit, ArtSpace Herndon, Herndon, VA. Reception: Saturday, January 17. Painting demonstration: Saturday, January 31. RSVP for painting demo.
- January 14 - 28: Great Falls School of Art Annual Student Exhibition, Atelier Gallery, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA. Reception: Friday, January 16, 7-9pm
- Paint with Me in Italy Plein Air Workshop: July 27 to August 2, 2015. Registration is now open. (This is where "Piemonte Lunch" was "born"!)
- See the Events page for more info/updates
- Ongoing: Visit the studio I share with 14 other artists at the Artists’ Atelier, Great Falls, VA open Wed. and Sat., 12- 4pm
Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel