|"Rise and Shine," oil, 16"h x 12"w, ©Jill Banks 2015|
And, here are some photos from the "Warm Observations: People and Places" reception last night (January 17) at ArtSpace Herndon. See below for the BIG sign heading into Herndon for my show. Pretty cool!
"Warm Observations: People and Places" at ArtSpace Herndon, 750 Center Street, Herndon, VA. Hope to see you there!
Preview "Warm Observations" Online Here.
|"Market Day," my painting from the Alba, Italy market behind Jay, trying to hide.|
Events and Exhibits
- January 13-February 22, 2015: "Warm Observations: People and Places" Solo Exhibit, ArtSpace Herndon, Herndon, VA. Reception: Saturday, January 17. Painting demonstration: Saturday, January 31. RSVP for painting demo.
- January 14 - 28: Great Falls School of Art Annual Student Exhibition, Atelier Gallery, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great
- Paint with Me in Italy Plein Air Workshop: July 27 to August 2, 2015. Registration is now open. (This is where "Piemonte Lunch" was "born"!)
- See the Events page for more info/updates
- Ongoing: Visit the studio I share with 14 other artists at the Artists’ Atelier, Great Falls, VA open Wed. and Sat.,
|Reception photos from the opening reception of "Warm Observations: People and Places"|
Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel
|How's that for a sign!|