|"Primary Colors," oil, 20"h x 16"w, by Jill Banks|
What You'll See
Randy is loading the car right now with the 26 oil paintings I picked for tomorrow's show. Paintings from two trips to Italy, interiors of the Old Brogue Irish Pub, the playground there at McLean Central Park ("Primary Colors" shown left), a plein air scene from Old Town Alexandria, a variety of still lifes including one fresh off the easel, a bit of NYC, Cumberland MD, Vienna's Meadowlark Gardens and animals from Kidwell Farm round out the mix.
Can't wait to see you!
McLean Central Park at the intersection of Route 123 (Dolley Madison Blvd.) and Old Dominion Drive in McLean VA. Sunday, October 5, 10am to 5pm.
|"Sticking Together," oil, 18"h x 24"w, ©Jill Banks 2014|
- October 5: McLean MPA Artfest, Sunday, October 5, McLean, VA. 52 artists in McLean Central Park
- Aug. 16-Oct. 12: Paint the Shenandoah Exhibition, River District Arts, Sperryville, VA
- Oct. 17-19: Great Falls Annual Studio Tour, Artists’ Atelier, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA
- November 1&2: Chastain Park Arts Festival, Atlanta GA
- Ongoing: Visit the studio I share with 14 other artists at the Artists’ Atelier, Great Falls, VA open Wed. and Sat., 12- 4pm
- Jan.-Feb. 2015: Solo Exhibit, ArtSpace Herndon, Herndon, VA
- See the Events page for more info/updates
|"Warm Studio," oil, 20"h x 16"w, ©Jill Banks 2014|
Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel (This link takes you to the subscription page.)