|"Clifton Caboose," oil, 16"h x 20"w, ©Jill Banks 2014|
Once is not enough as there are so many views to take in, so different from the top of the hill or down at street level. Beautiful shadows playing upon the faces of brightly-painted buildings. Plenty of people flooding the town, enjoying the day.
Hopefully, I'll make it back before all the leaves fall. Today was gorgeous. Perfect weather. Blue skies. I was VERY glad to be at my easel.
|"Crossword and Quince," oil, 20"h x 16"w, ©Jill Banks 2014|
More to come in the next few days. I'm thoroughly enjoying LOTS of painting hours. Yay!!!
Events and Exhibits
- November 1&2: Chastain Park Arts Festival, Atlanta GA
- November 3-December 1: Large Works Show, Art League, Alexandria, VA. "Garden Girl" chosen as one of 16 works for this exhibit (out of 80 entries)
- Ongoing: Visit the studio I share with 14 other artists at the Artists’ Atelier, Great Falls, VA open Wed. and Sat., 12- 4pm
- Jan.-Feb. 2015: Solo Exhibit, ArtSpace Herndon, Herndon, VA
- See the Events page for more info/updates
Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel (This link takes you to the subscription page.)