Sunday, December 26, 2010

"Pick-a-Peck Peppers" Painting in Progress

"Pick-a-Peck Peppers" work in progress, oil on linen, 24"h x 36"w, copyright Jill Banks 2010
I've been working on this for days. The photo isn't great ... and this (obviously) needs lots more work ... but, ta-da, here it is. A whole lot of peppers!!!!

This is another large-scale market painting. Most of my other market paintings went off to new homes, far and wide. (You can still view them on my web site, see the gallery page, market series gallery.)

I'll be updating my web site very soon ... so stay tuned. Classes start January 10&11. Check my classes page on my web site for info on my classes.

"Pick-a-Peck Peppers" work in progress, oil on linen, 24"h x 36"w, copyright Jill Banks 2010.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

No comments: