Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Make A Wish Cupcakes" Painting Today

A little bit of painting today and a very quick post. These were my birthday "wish" cupcakes.

I'm working to get my painting "muscles" back after lots of other art business stuff. Like deliveries to happy painting purchasers and the like. Ho, ho, ho.

Happy Holidays to All!

"Make a Wish Cupcakes", oil on Gessoboard, 6"h x 6"w, copyright Jill Banks 2010.

A P.S.: There's a nice article in this week's Great Falls Connection promoting this past weekend's Studio Tour. Even more remarkable is that there's a good photo of me -- Ms. Uncomfortable in Front of the Camera. Thanks, Al Reitan. You can download a PDF of the current publication here... for a day or two, I'd think. Click on Great Falls, the December 8 edition. I'm on page 5. (I know. Sounds like too much work.)

Plus, FineArtViews Daily Newsletter listed my first post about my successful Open House as one of today's Top Five Art Marketing and Inspiration Posts from around the net. I was trying to figure out why I was so popular today. Aha!!! Fine Art Views posts a daily art marketing newsletter that I subscribe to. It's a great source of ... inspiration! Nice to know someone there thinks I am, too!  I couldn't figure out how to link to the newsletter itself for the life of me. Ah, well.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

2 comments:

Gayle Faucette Wisbon said...

Hi Jill,

Here is a link to the BrushBuzz newsletter from Fine Art Views.

http://brushbuzz.fineartstudioonline.com/nl/?nid=16883&type=html

Jill Banks said...

Thanks, Gayle ...
So this is where you can see why I was so popular for a day...

http://brushbuzz.fineartstudioonline.com/nl/?nid=16883&type=html

Copy and paste it into your browser window.

Jill