Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"The Nutcracker" Drawing and Back in Business

Finally... new camera in hand, battery's charged ... and I'm back to the blog world. Randy and I spent the weekend nursing son Sam after Friday's surgery for a deviated septum. That meant lots of time sitting in his little apartment bedroom while he rested. Since I didn't think he wanted me to draw his bandaged nose, I drew the nutcracker (obviously) that sat on his desk. It looked like he was keeping watch, too.

I've just put together the Spring class bulletin for the Great Falls School of Art ... and will be posting that here and on my web site by tomorrow. There are lots of interesting classes offered, including mine! (One of them is a drawing class for beginners.)

"The Nutcracker", General's layout pencils, 10"h x 8" wide, copyright Jill Banks 2010.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

No comments: