Monday, April 6, 2009

Where to See My Work: An Update

Salon International 2009 (Greenhouse Gallery; San Antonio, Texas; April 11-May 1)


This Thursday, Randy and I head down to San Antonio, Texas for the opening of Salon International 2009 being held at the Greenhouse Gallery. Two of my pieces, "Sunday Morning" and "Bellydancer III" can be seen there for the exhibit that runs from April 11-May 1 ... in the gallery and online.




Chelsea 32 Gallery in New York City


What you'll find there: mini donut paintings, "Boscs and Business Cards", "Canal" watercolor wash, and "The Celebration" restaurant scene painting. See this earlier post for more photos. "Jelly Donut" is shown here.







Chasen Galleries in Richmond, VA


Plenty of my restaurant series and still lifes including "Through the Window" and "Home Again, Home Again", shown here. See my gallery pages on my web site for more.



My Studio/Gallery Spaces in Great Falls, VA

1144 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA 22066, Suites D & G
Cell: 703.403.7435
Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com

Come see "Rainy Day Market", "Rialto Market", "Limoni" and more. Call for an appointment as my hours are a bit irregular at the moment. (Lots of great stuff going on.)

More later.

No comments: