Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Art Show at the Historic Schoolhouse



I thought you might enjoy a peek inside this year's Great Falls Studios Holiday Show. The show takes place each year in the Colvin Run Historic Schoolhouse in Great Falls, VA. Some highlights of the show for me are visiting with fellow artists, and seeing people share their appreciation of art with loved ones by shopping together or for each other. Husbands and wives, mothers and daughters, whole families, and friends come together to really spend some time enjoying the experience of picking out the perfect gift. It's a joy, too, to know that my work is making some people extremely happy on Christmas Day and beyond!

I'm always glad to meet with you at my Great Falls or home studio for private presentations of my work. Please contact me at jillbanks1@aol.com or (703) 403-7435 to discuss your interests. Or you can stop by during Open Studio hours. The studio I share with 13 other artists in Great Falls, The Artists' Atelier at 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA is open on Saturdays and Wednesdays from 12-4pm. Plus we are there on First Fridays, 7-9pm, each month.

No comments: