Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Watch Me Paint Tomorrow and Web Updates

I just (finally) updated my web site so you can view my "Painting the Town" exhibit online -- AND click on each of the images to enlarge/get more info. So take a look. Again, if you've been there before.

Plus, I updated my resume with the latest good stuff that's been happening this summer.

I'll be adding info on Fall classes sometime in the next day or so ... so check back.

Randy and I were stripping wallpaper today. This house stuff's time-consuming! It needs to get balanced out with more time with Winsor & Newton.

You're Invited... My current plan for painting or drawing at or around the Old Brogue is tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday, July 21), 1-4pm and one or two more days next week. I'll post specifics here. You're welcome to come and watch ... and talk to me any of those days. I can't wait! (Katie's Coffee at the Old Brogue Irish Pub is where my "Painting the Town" exhibit is hanging through July 31, 760 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA 22066.) Send me an email if you'd like to be painted into the scene ... and willing to model for me.

"Pizza and Pesce", oil on linen, 8"h x 10"w, copyright Jill Banks 2009 is one of 13 paintings and drawings in my "Painting the Town" exhibit viewable online on my Web site: www.jillbanks.com ... or see it in person during one of my painting sessions or reception (Sunday, July 23, 2-5pm) or any time before the show closes on July 31.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

No comments: