Monday, February 9, 2009

Patrons' Show at the Art League Entries


Once a year, the Art League (in Alexandria, VA) puts on a major fundraiser ... the Patrons' Show. Members (like me) donate artwork and ticket-holding patrons get the opportunity to choose from the hundreds of pieces of donated artwork when their number is called. Last I heard, there were still tickets available for the Patrons' Show event being held February 15. Each ticket ($175) allows the patron to select from the artwork not yet chosen when his/her number is called. Contact the Art League for more information.

My donations are shown above. "Poised" is a grisaille painting, 24"h x 18"w, oil. "The Conversation", oil on Raymar panel, 14"h x 11"w. Copyright Jill Banks 2007.

I hope you join me in supporting the fund-raising activities of this terrific organization.

No comments: