Thursday, January 5, 2017

"Emma at Seven Months" Monthly Portrait of a Sweet Granddaughter

"Emma at Seven Months,"(our granddaughter), oil, 10"h x 8"w, ©2017 Jill Banks
I'm still behind on my portrait a month of granddaughter Emma -- but this makes me one month closer to catching up to her.  She's depicted here being held by my Dad (wearing a red shirt) and she's in her baptism dress (that was worn my Emma's mom Michelle and Michelle's sister Sharlene).

See the rest of Emma's portraits ... and others on my web page: www.JillBanks.com
People And Portrait Collection

Please read yesterday's post for the scoop on this Saturday's opening reception for my solo exhibit "The Road Show" and upcoming classes.  Thanks!

Reception: Saturday, January 7, 2-6pm at the Great Falls Library, 9830 Georgetown Pike, Great Falls, VA 22066. Hope to see you there!
You may view the exhibit online here.
Get info about library hours here. (The library is closed on Sundays and January 16, January 20)

The meeting room -- where the exhibit is on view -- is frequently being used so don't be too surprised if there's a group inside.  Generally weekday afternoons are the safest bet but if you are planning a trip, please feel free to ask me about the schedule and I might just meet you over there as well. Email me at jill@jillbanks.com.

Thank you for reading and your support... Hope to see you soon!

Happy New Year!

Jill
 


Please sign up -- classes start the end of January

Three to Choose From ... I know you're busy now but hope you'll sign up for my Evening Paint and Portrait class.  Make 2017 the start of something big for you!

Painting or Drawing the Portrait -- January 29-March 5


Sundays, 1:30-5:30pm




January 31-March 7


Tuesdays, 6:30 to 9:30pm




January 31-March 7


Tuesdays, 10:30am to 1:30 pm


Click on links for more info and to register. FULL








Best in Show -- BoldBrush Painting Competition September 2016 for "Daily Special" -- Hip Hooray! More info here.  



Blog: For my latest news and works, visit or subscribe to my blog Life as an Artist at jillbanks.blogspot.com







(Please like that page if you like it...)




No comments: