Thursday, January 26, 2017

"The Road Show" Closes January 31


"Table on the Green" is one of my plein air paintings included in "The Road Show"
 www.JillBanks.com

Part of "The Road Show" exhibit on view through January 31 in Great Falls, VA
This is the last Saturday (January 28) to come visit my solo exhibit "The Road Show" at the Great Falls Library, 9830 Georgetown Pike, Great Falls, VA.  I will be there from 2-5pm either painting or visiting and would love to see you!

Stop in.  I'll have a few new pieces in addition to the regular exhibit for you to view. (Like "Grace" -- my new ballerina painting and "Mandarins" -- a just completed still life.)

Email me at jill@jillbanks.com if you'd like me to know you'll be visiting.

Or view most of  the exhibit online here.

CLASSES START SHORTLY -- REGISTER NOW
There are still spaces available in my Evening Paint (Tuesday nights, 6:30-9:30pm starting January 31) and Portrait Painting class (Sunday afternoons, 1:30-5:30pm starting January 27). So ... if you'd like to join the class or know someone who would ... who lives somewhere in the DC metro area, I'd love to help you along on your artistic journey. Get more info on Classes at www.JillBanks.com. Any quesstions? Email me at jill@jillbanks.com. Thanks! (Classes are taught through the Arts of Great Falls School in Great Falls, Virginia.)
Classes info.
 
Thank you for reading and your support... Hope to see you soon!

Jill

Best in Show -- BoldBrush Painting Competition September 2016 for "Daily Special" -- Hip Hooray! More info here.  


Blog: For my latest news and works, visit or subscribe to my blog Life as an Artist at jillbanks.blogspot.com






 
(Please like that page if you like it...)





No comments: