Tuesday, August 4, 2015

"Heart of Telluride" Revisited

"Heart of Telluride," oil, 16"h x 20"w, ©2015 Jill Banks
A scene painted in Telluride ... but while there I couldn't capture all the interesting visitors who utilized the benches and stairs and sidewalks. So, here it is, take two.

Since last post, I visited the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore with my daughter. Expect elephants, rhinoceros, giraffes, camels, flamingos, penguins to come.  No painting took place on site, but my sketchbook got a workout. What a great place!!!!! All the residents seemed well tended and content, pretty oblivious to us all.

The Mystic Seaport Outdoor Art Festival is this weekend, August 8 & 9 ... and I hope to see you there. Follow the link below for more info.
August 8-9: Mystic Seaport Outdoor Art Festival, Mystic, CT

Thanks for reading!


Jill

Phone: 703.403.7435
Email: jill@jillbanks.com
Web:
www.JillBanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com

Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel


See the Events page for more info/updates
September 19-20: Alexandria King Street Festival, Old Town Alexandria, VA
October 4: McLean MPA Artfest, McLean, VA
October 16-18: Great Falls Studio Annual Studio Tour, Great Falls, VA (I'll be at the Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA)
December 3-6: One Of A Kind Show & Sale, Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL

No comments: