Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"Spanish Dancer" Back on My Easel

"Spanish Dancer," oil, 36"h x 36"w, ©Jill Banks 2015
When I last posted "Spanish Dancer" as being finished ... here on my blog and web site and latest email newsletter, it was received really well ... shown lots of love.

So I felt a little guilty working on it after calling it done. I watched videos of this flamenco dance from my Madrid trip this past Spring ... over and over ... and decided to make the change bringing the dancer more into the light.  Tomorrow morning other slight tweaks might follow and then in the afternoon "Spanish Dancer" will be professionally photographed by Greg Staley ... along with many others that are lining the walls of my home studio waiting for him.

Hope you still like it!

Thanks for reading!



Jill

Phone: 703.403.7435
Email: jill@jillbanks.com
Web:
www.JillBanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com

Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel


See the Events page for more info/updates
September 19-20: Alexandria King Street Festival, Old Town Alexandria, VA
October 4: McLean MPA Artfest, McLean, VA
October 16-18: Great Falls Studio Annual Studio Tour, Great Falls, VA (I'll be at the Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA)
December 3-6: One Of A Kind Show & Sale, Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL

No comments: