Saturday, June 27, 2015

Two More from Telluride

"A Little Rusty," oil, 12"h x 16"w, ©Jill Banks 2015.  I stumbled upon this scene on my way to what I thought would be my first painting site of the day. Glad I did.
In a few minutes I'm off to find my next painting subject ... but here are two to enjoy. Which one's your favorite?

"Morning in Telluride," oil, 8"h x 10"w, ©Jill Banks 2015. Blue mountain backdrop for some early morning strolls.

I put both "A Little Rusty" and "Morning in Telluride" on my web site. Click on the titles for more info on each or go to the Places Gallery under Works.

Off to paint.

Thanks for reading!

Jill

Phone: 703.403.7435
Email: jill@jillbanks.com
Web:
www.JillBanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com

Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel


See the Events page for more info/updates
June 29-July 5: Telluride Plein Air, Telluride, CO.  Juried as one of 32 artists who will spend the week painting this very cool town lined with Victorian houses, bustling street against a gorgeous mountainous backdrop.
July 11-12: Wickford Art Festival, Wickford, RI
July 18-19: Westport Fine Art Festival, Westport, CT
September 19-20: Alexandria King Street Festival, Old Town Alexandria, VA
October 4: McLean MPA Artfest, McLean, VA
October 16-18: Great Falls Studio Annual Studio Tour, Great Falls, VA (I'll be at the Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA)
December 3-6: One Of A Kind Show & Sale, Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL

No comments: