|"Sewing Room" work in progress (almost done), oil, 16"h x 20"w, ©Jill Banks 2015|
Lots of other paintings waiting to jump on the easel.
|"Apple Singer," the predecessor of "Sewing Room." Private collection.|
Events and Exhibits
- January 13-February 22, 2015: "Warm Observations: People and Places" Solo Exhibit, ArtSpace Herndon, 750 Center Street, Herndon, VA. Hours: Closed Monday, Tue-Thur: 10am to 2pm, Fri&Sat: 10am to 5pm, Sundays: 1pm to 5pm.
- February: "The Art of Romance," Atelier Group Exhibition, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA.Open Wed. and Sat., noon to 4pm
- Paint with Me in Italy Plein Air Workshop: July 27 to August 2, 2015. Registration is now open. (This is where "Piemonte Lunch" was "born"!)
- See the Events page for more info/updates
- Ongoing: Visit the studio I share with 14 other artists at the Artists’ Atelier, Great Falls, VA open Wed. and Sat.,
Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel