|"After the Party II" in progress, oil, 30"h x 24"w, ©Jill Banks 2015|
Having fun though.
Time's running out to see my "Warm Observations: People and Places" exhibit. See below. (Follows Fairfax County Public Schools inclement weather closings... which means ArtSpace was closed yesterday and today. Hopefully, tomorrow it will be open.)
Events and Exhibits
- LESS THAN ONE WEEK LEFT: January 13-February 22, 2015: "Warm Observations: People and Places" Solo Exhibit, ArtSpace Herndon, 750 Center Street, Herndon, VA. Hours: Closed Monday, Tue-Thur: 10am to 2pm, Fri&Sat: 10am to 5pm, Sundays: 1pm to 5pm. 48 original oils celebrating life on view.
- February: "The Art of Romance," Atelier Group Exhibition, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA.Open Wed. and Sat., noon to 4pm
- April 9 - May 1: Women Painters of the Southeast Annual Juried Exhibition, Blue Ridge, GA
- June 5-7: Rittenhouse Square: The Original Art Show, Philadelphia, PA.June 29-July 5: Telluride Plein Air, Telluride, CO. Juried as one of 32 artists who will spend the week painting this very cool town lined with Victorian houses, bustling street against a gorgeous mountainous backdrop.July 11-12: Wickford Art Festival, Wickford, RI.
- Paint with Me in Italy Plein Air Workshop: July 27 to August 2, 2015. Registration is now open. (This is where "Piemonte Lunch" was "born"!)
- See the Events page for more info/updates
- Ongoing: Visit the studio I share with 14 other artists at the Artists’ Atelier, Great Falls, VA open Wed. and Sat.,
Subscribe to my Email Newsletter: News from the Easel