Saturday, February 22, 2014

"Hoot and Flowers" In Progress

"Hoot and Flowers" work in progress, oil, 24"h x 18"w, Jill Banks
I REAL-ly have no time to post -- but still had to share the setup that filled my afternoon of painting. So much fun!

I've been wanting to paint this owl that creeps some people out a bit in person but whose balls of fur were a delight to capture. He/she looks friendly here, right?

Off I go.

Go see "Here and There" exhibit at the Old Brogue, 760C Walker Road, Great Falls, VA through February 28, 2014. Many folks are enjoying it. Hope you can, too. (It's online on my web site as well.)

Check out my Paint In Italy workshop, held August 2-10 on my website's classes page: www.JillBanks.com.


Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
 
Email
Phone: 703.403.7435

Artists Atelier, Great Falls VA website: GreatFallsAtelier.com  
Paint in Italy Workshop: August 3 - 10, 2014: Info

EXHIBITS AND WORKSHOP 

February 1 - 28: "Here and There" Exhibit at Katie's Coffee at the Old Brogue
Check out my "Here and There" exhibit online or in person at Katie's Coffee at the Old Brogue, 760C Walker Road, Great Falls, VA. 

February 1-28: Flowers, Chocolates and Romance, Gallery in the Artists Atelier, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA 22066. One of our best exhibits of the year. Open Wednesdays and Saturdays, noon-4pm.

 
 

No comments: