Sunday, May 9, 2010

Open Life Figure Painting Last Night

Yesterday (as in 19 minutes ago) was a marathon. After my Farmer's Market plein air painting session (see previous post), I attended the open life session at the McLean Community Center. Most Saturdays, there's a long pose open life session from 4-7:30 pm to paint/draw from the model. Guess what? My EasyL easel ... and I suppose my wrist and arm ... continued today's workout.

So, here's the result. I like it.

Paint from life. Paint from life. Paint from life. Repeat.

Be sure to read my previous two posts. I went a little post "happy" in the last couple of hours.

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day! 


"Reclining Nude with Irises", oil on Raymar panel, 12"h x 9"w, copyright Jill Banks 2010.


Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

No comments: