Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Peonies" Painting: Fresh Out of the Yard and Off the Easel


I painted "Peonies" during and after my Still Life class today... plus gave a private lesson ... plus took a painting to a potential purchaser (maybe more on that later). Busy and fun day. As usual.

The Summer Classes and Workshops bulletin can now be downloaded at the Great Falls Foundation for the Arts web site (www.greatfallsfoundationforarts.org, click on Great Falls School of Art). I'll be teaching a six-week (once a week) Still Life class and a Portrait workshop. Registration is going on now. Email me with any questions or just to let me know you're signing up. Email: jillbanks1@aol.com.

If you're a new blog reader, click on Older Posts at the bottom of the page to see more. If you're looking for a more organized way to view my artwork, go to my web site, www.jillbanks.com.

"Peonies", oil on Senso linen, 20"h x 16"w, copyright Jill Banks 2009.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

No comments: