Thursday, May 14, 2009

Market Paintings at the Great Falls Farmer's Market




This Saturday, May 16, from 9am-1pm, come celebrate the art of food with me -- as I'll be exhibiting (and selling) some of my Market and Restaurant series paintings at the Great Falls Farmer's Market in the Village Centre (near the intersection of Walker Road and Georgetown Pike in Great Falls, VA. I'll be exhibiting in the Great Falls Studios tent. So, pictured here are some of the paintings you'll see. Some of the paintings I'll be exhibiting are heading off next week to Chasen Galleries, the gallery that represents my work in Richmond, VA... so this may be your last chance to see them in Great Falls. I hope to see you there.




Jill

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

Pictured from top down: "Rialto Market", oil on linen, 24"h x 36"w; "Limoni", oil on linen, 20"h x 16"w, "Rainy Day Market", oil on linen, 30"h x 24"w; "L'Auberge Chez Francois", oil on linen, 16"h x 20"w. All images copyright Jill Banks 2009.






1 comment:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

These are wonderful, Jill. Good luck this weekend!