Sunday, May 3, 2009

Burano Market "Fruit and Wine" Painting Continues


I've spent two or three additional painting sessions since the last look I gave you of "Fruit and Wine". I suppose it's obvious I'm working from left to right on the canvas. The main reason I do that is practical ... I'm trying to wear a little less wet paint in the process. I inevitably put a digit or two on the canvas.

I've got a lot of work left to do. Lots of oranges to paint and I need to straighten up the stand and boxes.

Lately I've been working on portrait commissions. Tomorrow is my first photo shoot for a new portrait project. Plus, I'll be painting some and getting ready for my Tuesday class.

"Fruit and Wine" work in progress, oil on linen, 24"h x 36"w, copyright Jill Banks 2009.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

No comments: