Friday, December 16, 2016

Need Elf Help?

"Serenade," oil 10"h x 8"w, ©2015 Jill Banks -- Available
Saturday, December 17 is the last day that many of my paintings will be up at the Artists' Atelier (756 Walker Road) in Great Falls, Virginia before I pack them up to bring them home ... where I'd be glad to meet you for a home studio visit. Open hours are 10am to 2pm at the Atelier this Saturday and I'd be glad to meet you there if you'd like to stop by or you can take a look on your own.


At the end of the year -- a good one -- I'm one painting purchase away from exceeding a revenue goal for 2016. It's that close thanks to so many of you finding something you love ... online, in the studio, at art festivals, and lots of shows along the way. THANK YOU ... Big Time!

In case you are not yet done with your gift shopping ... AND you're interested in making that special purchase -- let me know how I can help. Look at my website. Come to the Atelier. Schedule a home studio visit. I'd love to see you!

"Story Time," oil, 16"h x 20"w, ©2016 Jill Banks -- Available

Painting or Drawing the Portrait -- January 29-March 5
Sundays, 1:30-5:30pm
January 31-March 7
Tuesdays, 6:30 to 9:30pm
January 31-March 7
Tuesdays, 10:30am to 1:30 pm
Click on links for more info and to register. A GREAT gift! ALMOST FULL!
Thanks for reading!
Jill Banks
www.JillBanks.com

Best in Show -- BoldBrush Painting Competition September 2016 for "Daily Special" -- Hip Hooray! More info here.  


Blog: For my latest news and works, visit or subscribe to my blog Life as an Artist at jillbanks.blogspot.com
(Please like that page if you like it...)



No comments: