Sunday, November 29, 2015

Chicago's One of a Kind Show ... December 3-6 at the Merchandise Mart


One wall of my booth-to-be for the One of a Kind Show, December 3-6. Hope you'll be there to see it in person!

My sleigh's getting ready to fill Booth #1132 at Chicago's One of a Kind Show held in the Merchandise Mart on December 3 to December 6. I sure hope to see you there. Booth #1132 is at the far end of Aisle 1000 on the show floor. Follow links in the map below. If you're planning to attend, please email me for passes to the show at jill@jillbanks.com. 

I hope to see you soon!

Plus, there are lots of art activities in Great Falls, VA on December 5 and 6. Some of my art will be there even while I'm hanging out in Chicago. Find out more here.

Jill


HERE'S THE SCOOP on the One of a Kind Show

Show hours:
Thursday, December 3: 11am to 8pm
Friday, December 4: 11am to 8pm
Saturday, December 5: 10am to 7pm
Sunday, December 6: 10am to 5pm

Access a map to locate Booth #1132 here to view a PDF online. (You can navigate around the site from there for more info on tickets, directions, etc.

In addition to my mid- to large-sized oil paintings, for the One of a Kind Show, I'm bringing many (28)small, beautifully framed -- ready to hang mini original oils of subjects including Beanie Baby stuffed toys, real animals, landscapes and one vehicle (a red truck). With 65,000 anticipated shoppers -- I'm thinking that 28 might not go very far. Be one of the folks that get to give or keep these little gems.

"Platypus" (Beanie Baby Series), 6"h x 6"w (plus frame), oil, ©2015 Jill Banks
"Coq at Giverny", 6"h x 6"w (plus frame), oil, ©2015 Jill Banks

"Cow," 6"h x 6"w (plus frame), oil, ©2015 Jill Banks
Also, my painting "Market Day" was juried into the show' Fine Art Gallery that is situated about in the middle of Merchandise Mart floor. Be sure to take a look there as well.  Can't wait to see it myself.

"Market Day," oil, 36"h x 48"w, ©2014 Jill Banks


Phone: 703.403.7435
Email: jill@jillbanks.com
Web:
www.JillBanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
 

See the Events page for more info/updates
December 3-6: One Of A Kind Show and Sale, Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL. Visit me in Booth #1132.  Help me spread the word to anyone you think might be interested in coming to the show.  Thank you!!!










No comments: