What Was Chosen, Part II
See yesterday's post for photos of four of the paintings off to new homes following Sunday's Home Studio Open House.
|"Red, White and Blue Rooster," oil, 6"h x 6"w, ©2015 Jill Banks. New place to roost.|
- "Mercato" from Venice, Italy
- "Little Miss" painted while spending the weekend in my parents' condo
- "Once Upon a Time" of one of the setups from my Still Life Plus class
- "Rocky Shores" from Monterey, California
- "Red, White and Blue Rooster" from Kidwell Farm, Herndon, VA
- "Top Chicken" from Kidwell Farm,
"Top Chicken," oil, 6"h x 6"w, ©2015 Jill Banks. New place to roost.
- "Caramel-Colored Cow" from Kidwell Farm, Herndon, VA
- "Our Lady of St. Patrick's" painted in Mystic, CT
- "Pool View" -- my demo painting the first night of my plein air workshop in Treiso, Italy
- "Geraniums" -- one of my first paintings created in La Morra, Italy getting ready for the workshop
My promise of photos of my home hung with artwork is delayed at least until later tonight. (Check back later at jillbanks.blogspot.com -- since I have no way of changing the email once it's been sent.)
|"Caramel-Colored Cow," oil, 6"h x 6"w, ©2015 Jill Banks. Private collection|
Winter classes are now up on my web site. Take a look! I'll be teaching a Portrait Painting/Drawing class this January on
Thanks for reading (or looking)!
See the Events page for more info/updates