Sunday, September 19, 2010

"All Dolled Up..." Painting Phases Two and Three

Just because I'm still up to my eyeballs in alligators (that look suspiciously like tons of cardboard boxes a la recent house move) ... I'm going to keep this short. A picture's worth a thousand words, right?

Here's my doll painting "All Dolled Up and No Place to Go" (I changed the title ... a little) phase two:
"All Dolled Up and No Place To Go" after day two
 And, here's phase three (after today's painting session):

I love her now very rosy cheeks. Read more about this painting ... and its inspiration in my previous post.

I have been doing lots of other stuff ... some donut paintings, commissions, etc. More on that soon. And, then, hopefully back to my color charts.

"All Dolled Up and No Place to Go" work in progress, 16"h x 20"w, oil on Senso linen, copyright Jill Banks 2010.

Web: www.jillbanks.com
Blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
Email: jillbanks1@aol.com
Phone: 703.403.7435

No comments: