Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Pretzel Stand" Continues ...


Sorry about the lack of posts this past week. Here's my still-in-progress "Pretzel Stand" painting that I worked on today. There's still work left to be done, but it's getting close, I think.

I took a quick trip to Hilton Head last week with a quick stop in Charleston. I'll give a report on some terrific galleries sometime soon.

This coming Friday is First Friday again! Come see me and my 14 artist colleagues this Friday night, 7-9pm at the Artists' Atelier, 1144 Walker Road, Suite G, Great Falls, VA 22066.

Where can you see my work right now?
At my studio in Great Falls: Open Wednesdays and Saturdays, noon-4pm and the First Fridays of every month, 7-9pm ... and by appointment.

Plus, Chasen Galleries in Richmond, VA and Chelsea 32 Art Group in New York City, NY.

"Pretzel Stand" work in progress, oil on Raymar panel, 24"h x 18"w, copyright Jill Banks 2009.

No comments: