Monday, March 30, 2009

"Bowl of Strawberries" Fresh Off the Easel





























I finished "Bowl of Strawberries" today. I'd set it up as a secondary still life for last Tuesday's class ... but I was the sole taker for this scene. Tomorrow's my last day of class for this session. Sign up now for the next session that starts mid-April at the Great Falls Foundation for the Arts web site. Classes next session will be held in a terrific new space downstairs from the Artists' Atelier (the studio I share with 14 other artists). This Friday, join me and other teachers and artists from the Atelier for First Friday, 7-9pm, to register for classes, look at our latest work, maybe buy a piece (?) and enjoy some light refreshments.

If you can't make it this Friday, visit me in my new space downstairs from the Atelier. I'm bound to be working in one space or another at 1144 Walker Road, Great Falls, either Suite D or Suite G. I'm ridiculously excited about it. Come see if it's contagious.

"Bowl of Strawberries", oil on Senso linen, 12"h x 12"w, copyright Jill Banks 2009.

web site: www.jillbanks.com
blog: jillbanks.blogspot.com
phone: 703.403.7435
email: jillbanks1@aol.com

No comments: