Friday, October 14, 2016

First Day of Studio Tour

"Pansies, Pumpkin and Prune Plums" work in progress, oil, 16"h x 12"w, ©2016 Jill Banks
You're invited this weekend, October 14-16 to join the Great Falls Annual Art Studio Tour  in Great Falls Va. "Pansies, Pumpkin and Prune Plums" was started today and I'll work on it a bit tomorrow during my demo 12 to 1pm on Saturday, October 15. When not demo'ing, I'll see you in my studio at the Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA.

See you tomorrow? Sunday?

 

GREAT FALLS ANNUAL STUDIO TOUR 2016

October 14-16

10am to 5pm Each Day

Self-guided driving tour of joint and home studios of Great Falls artists. Rain or shine!
(You can download a PDF on this page of the whole Studio Tour brochure.)

You'll find me at the Artists' Atelier, 756 Walker Road, Great Falls, VA in Studio Stop #14.

Free Daily Painting Demo: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, noon to 1pm.  
Would anyone like to sit for me on Saturday or Sunday to be painted during my demo?
Contact me at: jill@jillbanks.com
Jill Banks
www.JillBanks.com
Part of my space at the Artists' Atelier almost set for Studio Tour 2016

Lots of Art Events and News
Right around the bend...

September 9-October 24: "Island Life" Exhibition of work by artists juried to paint in the inaugural Long Beach Island Plein Air competition, Long Beach Island Foundation, Loveladies, NJ.

September 30-October 29: Oil Painters of America Salon Show, Castle Gallery of Fine Art, Fort Wayne, Indiana. "Janssen's Market" selected for this prestigious show.

October 14-16: Great Falls Annual Studio Tour, Great Falls, VA
 
Blog: For my latest news and works, visit or subscribe to my blog Life as an Artist at jillbanks.blogspot.com
(Please like that page if you like it...)

No comments: